- Product Use
The Subtron-50 is a light and compact, high-head submersible clean water automatic pressure system pump, supplied wired and ready to install.
The pump includes an electronic automatic restart, built in electronic pressure control designed to automatically start and stop the pump when water is used, float switch installed for run dry protection.
Note: A pressure tank will increase the life of this pump and is highly recommended.
- Household pressure systems
- Garden & Sprinklers
- Any clear water application requiring high pressure
- Fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and resart after power loss or water loss.
- Dry run protection to prevent pump damage.
- 2.2 bar cut in pressure.
- Corrosion resistant pump components to ensure durability.
- 230V single phase TEFC motor with built-in auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Power: 1200 watts
- Max Head: 50 Metres
- Max Flow rate: 100lpm.
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Amps: 4.6
- Maximum submergence: 7m
- Outlet: 1"/25mm
- Built-in electronic pressure switch and flow sensor 2.2 bar start
- Equipped with dry-run protection
- Rated for Continuous use
- Built-in non return valve
- Easy to use
- High reliability
- Supplied with 10 m power cord
- Insulation class: F Power cable length: 15 m H07RNF Net weight: 12.0 kg Dimensions: 900H x 125W (mm)
- Liquid: Clean water temperature range: 0 – 35 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Pump body 304 stainless steel
- Impeller, diffuser noryl glass reinforced
- Mechanical seal carbon/ceramic/nitrile