- Product Use
Our Stainless Steel pressure tanks are the perfect solution for anyone looking for a long-lasting, reliable pressure tank.
Our tanks are constructed using high quality 304 stainless steel and a single diaphragm design that completely contains drawdown water. The diaphragm is made with a high-grade butyl rubber compound that is FDA approved. The stainless steel system connection is corrosion resistant and will last for years to come, and the appliance quality mirror finish is perfect for outdoor installations.
Our pressure tanks aid in the extension of the life of your pump by reducing the number of starts it makes. Along with this, because our tanks come pre-charged to 58 PSI (4 bar) with nitrogen gas, you can be sure that they will provide years of reliable service.
(Available in vertical mode only)
- Booster systems
- Shallow jet pumps
- Centrifugal pump configurations
- In tank submersible installation
- Marine applications
Why use a pressure tank?
Pressure tanks hold water pressurised. Turn tap on, water flows at pressure without running pump until tank runs out, then pump starts up.
Reduce noise & pump starts caused by leaks, dripping taps
Increase Pump Life
- Provide pressurised water during Power Failure (limited to size of tank)
A correctly sized tank should store 1L for each litre per min pump can deliver
eg: Pump delivers 50LPM = Tank should hold 50L
A Tank holds 2/3rds it's volume so 100L Tank = 66L approx
Therefore if pump delivers 50LPM, tank should be 100L
If the tank is being added to an existing system with a pressure controller, we recommend these tanks are fitted with a manual pressure switch so as to be able to adjust pressure cut in and optimise performance.
Photo 2 shows how tank can be mounted. Pump not included in this product
- Size: 18L
- Drawdown: 7.2L
- Dimensions: 275mm x 362mm
- Connection size: ¾ " to 1" NPT/BSP (comes with adapter)
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Stainless steel water connection
- Corrosion resistant for longer life
- Controlled action diaphragm
- Brass air stem with sealing cap eliminates air leaks
- No regular air checks required
- Food grade FDA approved high-grade butyl membrane
- Suitable For drinking water
- Bacteria resistant
- Condensation reducing design