- Product Use
- Technical Features
This pressure switch is used to automatically control the starting and stopping of a pump based on preset start and stop pressures. It comes pre wired with leads and has a pressure gauge. These are the best option when using a pressure tank.
Pressure Tanks and Non-Return Vales are required to operate with these switches.
They come pre-wired with leads and have include a pressure gauge. The Tees and non return valves in the photo are not included.
Pressure tanks and non-return valves are required to operate these switches. We recommend the Watertech PumpStop for Dry Run Protection.
- Pre-wired with socket and cable
- Pressure Gauge
- Rated Voltage: 110V-220V
- Single Phase
- Rated current: 16A
- Pressure Range: 15-80PSI
- Pre-set Pressure Setting: 20-40PSI
- Protection Grade: IP54
- Max ambient Temperature: 40C
- Max liquid Temperature: 60C
- Complete with IEC leads for instant installation in retro fitted situations