- Product Use
- Technical Info
- Construction Materials
Multistage Pumps efficiently achieve high pressure & flow at lower power usage with very quiet running.
This pump is suitable where there are High Pressure Cylinders/Tapware, Large Houses with 2 or more bathrooms, or where more pressure is required to deliver the water.
Pump & Purify Multistage pumps have been constructed to a proven design, using high quality metal components, and exacting manufacturing standards.
Use Multistage Pumps in pressure systems delivering household water, irrigation, washing facilities, feeding troughs and many other applications.
This pump can have high pressure so you must ensure the high pressure will not detrimentally affect tapware, seals, pipes, fittings, appliances. Alternatively, you may require a pressure reducing valve to be fitted.
We recommend that the pump and controller are plugged into a Belkin (or similar) Surge Protection device. RCD's in the power board may not provide sufficient protection from brown-outs, black-outs and power surges.
We also recommend that a pre-filter is installed inline prior to the pump suction to avoid debris being sucked into the impellers and causing damage.
- Domestic water supply for large / very large homes
- General water transfer systems
- Industrial/commercial applications
This is a High pressure Pump - up to 145 PSI, supports up to 22 taps operating at one time. (Based on 10 L/m).
- Power -2200W - 3.0 Horsepower
- Single phase fitted with 15 amp plug.
- Max Flow rate: 450 LPM
- Max Pressure: 145 psi
- Max discharge head: 47 metres
- Max suction 1.5m
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.5 inch BSP (same as 40mm)
- Built in thermal overload protection
- Insulation class F
- IP55 Protection
- Rated for Continuous duty
- Liquid temperature range: -20 - 70 deg C
- Dimensions: Length 449mm x Height: 217mm x Width: 199mm