- Product Use
The Sentry 103 is an all in one water filtration system, where water passes through four different filtration stages to reduce sediment, odor, colour and taste issues and ends with a dose of UV treatment to destroy harmful micro-organisms including E-coli, Cryptosporidium, Campylobacter and Giardia.
This stainless steel unit comes completely assembled for "plug and play" functionality, needing only to be wall mounted.
Can be configured for left or right side water entry.
This system is ideal for medium to large homes where water may be contaminated with "faecal coliforms". This can be from bird and possum waste on roofs and gutters or live stock run off entering streams and shallow bores.
- Council recommended level : 75 LPM (40 mJ/cm2)
- Nominal recommended flow: 94 LPM (30 mJ/cm2)
- Maximum recommended flow: 132 LPM (16 mJ/cm2)
- Inlet and Outlet Port Size: 25mm (1 Inch BSP)
- 1 x 48 watt high intensity lamp
- Temperature range 2-40 degrees
- Max pressure 125 psi
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH) 755x220x580
- Quality Stainless Steel housing with cover
- Fully assembled 48W UV lamp & quartz sleeve
- 3 x 10" Jumbo Big Blue water filter Housing Kits (BB10)
- 1 x 10" Jumbo Pleated 20 micron filter
- 1 x 10" Jumbo Polyspun 1 micron filter
- 1 x 10" Jumbo Carbon 5 micron filter
- 1 x Automatic control ballast with 365 day countdown timer
- 3 x Pressure gauges