- Product Use
- Technical Information
- Operation Parameters
- Construction Materials
4" Submersible Borehole Pump for Bores greater than 98mm in diameter. The bore must have sufficient clearance around the pump for immersion in the water to allow it to cool the pump and motor.
Submersible pump to supply water from wells, bores, reservoirs, tanks, to be used for pressure systems, irrigations, water transfer.
The 4" bore pump features a stainless-steel outer shell wet end with POM impellers and a PC diffuser, a brass motor coupling flange and discharge head, and an incorporated non-return valve. Supplied complete with motor and a surface mounted control box which incorporates: Run capacitor, isolator switch and manual reset overload.
- Max 115m Head
- 90 Litres per minute
- Maximum 30 Starts per Hour
Model on pump curves in photos is: Green Line
- 1.5kW Single Phase Motor
- Liquid Temperature: 0-35 °C, pH 6.5-8.0
- Maximum immersion depth 80m
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 10 Bar
- IP68 motor protection
- Insulation: Class F
- RPM: 2800
- Maximum Sand Content Less than 25%
- Brass Outlet
- 35m Electrical Cable
- Motor type: asynchronous, oil-filled, with thermal protection integrated in the winding
- Exterior Shell and clamping system: AISI 304
- Upper bracket: Pressed brass
- Spline shaft to NEMA standards
- POM impellers
- Polycarbonate Diffuser
- Brass Motor Coupling flange and discharge head
- Incorporated non-return valve
- 1.5" Outlet
- 1 Year Manufacturing Defect Warranty View Warranty Terms here.