- Product Use
- Technical Information
- Construction Materials
- Control Variations Available
Multistage Pumps efficiently achieve high pressure & flow at lower power usage with very quiet running.
This pump is suitable where there are High Pressure Cylinders/Tapware, Large Houses with 2 or more bathrooms, or where more pressure is required to deliver the water.
Pump & Purify Multistage pumps have been constructed to a proven design, using high quality metal components, and exacting manufacturing standards.
Use Multistage Pumps in pressure systems delivering household water, irrigation, washing facilities, feeding troughs and many other applications.
This pump can have high pressure so you must ensure the high pressure will not detrimentally affect tapware, seals, pipes, fittings, appliances. Alternatively, you may require a pressure reducing valve to be fitted.
We recommend that the pump and controller are plugged into a Belkin (or similar) Surge Protection device. RCD's in the power board may not provide sufficient protection from brown-outs, black-outs and power surges.
We also recommend that a pre-filter is installed inline prior to the pump suction to avoid debris being sucked into the impellers and causing damage.
This pump is suited for higher pressure homes, where the pump might be situated a bit further away from the house, or there is some elevation from the pump to the house (or 2 storeys).
- Max Discharge 58m Head
- Max Pressure 81 PSI (Equivalent to Mains)
- Max Flow 80LPM
- Max Suction Life 6m (with Non Return Valve installed - not self priming)
- 0.75kW Single Phase Motor
- Liquid Temperature: 0-70 °C
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 10 Bar
- Enclosure Class: IP55
- Insulation Class: F
- Duty Rating: Continuous Duty
- Inlet: 1"
- Outlet: 1"
See the performance curves for more detail on pressure and flow. This model is shown as the green line
- Mechanical seal: Machine made carbon/Sic/EPDM
- AISI304 Stainless steel suction and discharge chambers
- AISI304 Stainless steel impellers and stages
- Low noise bearings and AISI304 Stainless Steel motor shaft
- Built in thermal overload protection
- 1.5 metre power cable with a 15 Amp plug
- 2 Year Manufacturing Defect Warranty. View Warranty Terms here
- Bundled with an Italian made Watertech Press Controller for automatic on/off operation. We recommend Controllers are used in simple applications without significant ground elevations where pressure adjustment may be required. We recommend this is installed with a Belkin Surge Protector to protect the controller. You can purchase these here.
- Two Bundles available with a mechanical pressure switch and pressure tank. Choose an 8L tank to avoid pump cycling from drips and leaks. Or choose a 24L tank for quick use such as toilet flushing, hand washing preventing pump cycling. Mechanical Pressure Switches are useful in applications which require pressure adjustment to accommodate ground elevations or other specific site requirements. Pressure Switches must be used in conjunction with a Pressure Tank.