- Product Use
This amazing package deal is suited for very large homes, containing 3+ bathrooms and running an average of 6+ taps at once (50 lpm).
The package includes a submersible pump with integrated electronic controller, whole house triple 20" filter system and filters, and UV System.
This is an high pressure submersible pump designed to go inside your water tank. It is supplied wired and ready to install, and with integrated electronics so that everything is inside the tank offering a quiet compact solution.
The pump includes an electronic automatic restart and run dry protection.
- Fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and resart after power loss or water loss.
- Dry run protection to prevent pump damage.
- 2.2 bar cut in pressure.
- Corrosion resistant pump components to ensure durability.
- 230V single phase TEFC motor with built-in auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Power: 1200 watts
- Max Head: 50 Metres
- Max Flow rate: 100lpm.
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Amps: 4.6
- Maximum submergence: 7m
- Outlet: 1"/25mm
- Built-in electronic pressure switch and flow sensor 2.2 bar start
- Equipped with dry-run protection
- Rated for Continuous use
- Built-in non return valve
- Easy to use
- High reliability
- Supplied with 10 m power cord
- Insulation class: F Power cable length: 15 m H07RNF Net weight: 12.0 kg Dimensions: 900H x 125W (mm)
- Liquid: Clean water temperature range: 0 – 35 °C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Pump body 304 stainless steel
- Impeller, diffuser noryl glass reinforced
- Mechanical seal carbon/ceramic/nitrile
Our Stainless Steel pressure tanks are the perfect solution for anyone looking for a long-lasting, reliable pressure tank.
Our tanks are constructed using high quality 304 stainless steel and a single diaphragm design that completely contains drawdown water. The diaphragm is made with a high-grade butyl rubber compound that is FDA approved. The stainless steel system connection is corrosion resistant and will last for years to come, and the appliance quality mirror finish is perfect for outdoor installations.
Our pressure tanks aid in the extension of the life of your pump by reducing the number of starts it makes. Along with this, because our tanks come pre-charged to 58 PSI (4 bar) with nitrogen gas, you can be sure that they will provide years of reliable service.
- Size: 18L
- Drawdown: 7.2L
- Dimensions: 275mm x 362mm
- Connection size: ¾ " to 1" NPT/BSP (comes with adapter)
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Stainless steel water connection
- Corrosion resistant for longer life
- Controlled action diaphragm
- Brass air stem with sealing cap eliminates air leaks
- No regular air checks required
- Food grade FDA approved high-grade butyl membrane
- Suitable For drinking water
- Bacteria resistant
- Condensation reducing design
FILTER SYSTEM - WF-20B3
This system is for whole of house using 5+ taps at once (including water using appliances - washing machine, dishwasher etc)
AISI304 Stainless Steel Frame, black powder coated finish
3x 20" Jumbo Housings: Made from high quality BPA free, UV Safe plastic. Won't release toxic poisons!
Filter housings joined & assembled in frame: plug & play
Ports: 1" Brass threaded Strong, Won't split like plastic ports
Rubber O-Ring in lip seal: water tight
Cap with Pressure relief valve: Easy housing removal
Max Water Temperature: 37C
Max Water Pressure 100PSI on constant flow - not pulsating water
Dimensions: 550mm W x 210mm D, 800mm H at back, 710mm H at front
System includes first set of filters:
Stage 1: 20 Micron PP Spun Sediment filter
- Stage 2: 5 Micron PP Spun Sediment filter
- Stage 3: CTO Carbon Block filter
PLUS Ultraviolet Sterilisation System
Effective environmentally friendly disinfection without chemicals
110W System: Large houses using max 6+ taps at once (90lpm).
Chamber: AISI304 Stainless Steel
Chamber Length: 955mm
Ports: 1" male threaded
Lamp: 4 pin configuration. Lamp life 6-9000 hrs. Change annually
- Lamp Power 55W x 2 Lamps
- Power Consumption: 72W per lamp
- Flow: Maximum 169 Litres Per Minute (16mJ/cm2)
- Nominal Recommended Flow: 90 Litres Per Minute (30mJ/cm2)
Max Operating Pressure: (145 PSI)
Ambient Temp 2-40C
Audible Alarm on Ballast indicates lamp failure
- Visual "Power On" LED
- Chambers are 100% Pressure Tested
- Ballasts are 100% Electrically Tested
Power Ballast, 1.6m cable 3 pin NZ/AUS plug
- Mounting Brackets
2 Yr Warranty on Faulty Parts & Workmanship. Does not include lamp or ballast failure due to power events. We recommend using Belkin Surge Protectors